Haryana Board of Secondary Education TET HTET Online
|Information||Haryana Board of Secondary Education BSEH Are Invited Online Application form for the Teacher Eligibility Test HTET 2018-2019 Examination, Interested in the Following Recruitment and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.|
Board of Secondary Education, Haryana
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET 2018)
- Begin – 19.11.2018
- Last Date for Apply Online – 30.11.2018
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee – 30.11.2018
- Online Correction – 21.11.2018 to 03.12.2018
- Exam Date – 05-06 January 2019
- Admit Card Available – December 2018
Gen, OBC, Other State
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Level I PRT Teacher
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and Passed, Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education, Special Education, B.E.Ed OR
- 10+2 Intermediate with 45% Marks and Passed, Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education, Special Education, B.E.Ed OR
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Passed, Appearing 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education, Special Education, B.E.Ed
Level II TGT Teacher Class VI to VIII
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed, Special B.Ed Degree OR
- 10+2 with 50% Marks and 4 Year BA B.Ed, B.Com B.Ed Degree.
- For More Details Read Full Notification.
Level III PGT Teacher
- Master Degree in Concerned Subject with 50% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
- For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Website Home Page Link – Click Here
Useful Important Links
Registration | Login